Thursday, January 26, 2006

Evangelism at the Speed of Light


[great pic... hat-tip, Rob Williams, Effective Web Ministry Notes]

Thursday evening I'll be leading a discussion at Crossroads Bible College, in the Evangelism 101 class. So I thought I'd jot a few notes here, and use this as a live outline for the evening.

Stay tuned...

See today's headlines in Indianapolis?

Jonathan Edwards' Resolutions (excerpt)


  • 1. Resolved, that I will do whatsoever I think to be most to God's glory, and my own good, profit and pleasure, in the whole of my duration, without any consideration of the time, whether now, or never so many myriad's of ages hence. Resolved to do whatever I think to be my duty and most for the good and advantage of mankind in general. Resolved to do this, whatever difficulties I meet with, how many and how great soever.
  • 2. Resolved, to be continually endeavoring to find out some new invention and contrivance to promote the aforementioned things.
Great Internet/Evangelism Resource Sites:
Web-Evangelism.com
WebEvangelism.com
Effective Web Ministry Notes
E-vangelism.com
InternetEvangelismDay.org
"Why Blog? Top 50 Reasons"
UBbloggin.com
IndyChristian.com
ChristianHeadlines.com
Blews.Network
WhenYouNeedSomeone.com
Nhood.org
ClayTerrace.org
PocketPower.org
TheWayOfTheMaster.com
TheGoodNews.org
FindJesusFreaks.com

Interesting articles...


Subsequent Links of Interest:

No comments: