I don't often pass along cute emails, but this was too good to pass by...
"Ten Rules for Life"
1. Tell the truth -- there's less to remember.
2. Speak softly and wear a loud shirt.
3. Goals are deceptive -- the unaimed arrow never misses.
4. He who dies with the most toys -- still dies.
5. Age is relative -- when you are over-the-hill, you pick up speed.
6. There are two ways to be rich -- make more or desire less.
7. Beauty is internal -- looks mean nothing.
8. No rain -- no rainbows.
9. Never judge a day by the weather.
10. The best things in life aren't things.
[Apparently Kimo Krogfoss, a philosophy professor living in Hawaii, came up with these rules for living. The inserted link is my doing.]