Follow the #CSRMsummit tweet-stream.
It's yet another great national event which has come to Indy... the Christian Sports & Recreation Ministries summit.
I'm looking forward to participating on a panel discussion re social-media.
Here are a few key links I'll be referring to during my section re 'Twitter 101'...
- IndyChristianMedia.com -- our concerted effort to connect a citywide communications network.
- Twitter.com/IndyChristian -- my individual twitter-ID.
- Examples of important topical #hashtags... esp. re EVENT tweet-streams...
#CSRMsummit #CCDA2011 #evangelism #indyprayer #Indy
- Twitter.com/IndyChristian/Driven-Christians - 500 Christian Hoosiers (& wannabees *wink*). [This one has become to popular that we've even assigned a domain-name to it... DrivenChristians.com.
- Twitter.com/IndyChristian/IndyChurches - another example of how to use a twitter LIST-feed to aggregate tweets by groups of people or organizations.
- Twitter.com/IndyChristian/CommTeam - this is 'the team' that I work most closely with; I follow them above all others, on at least a daily basis. Isn't that what any sports-team coach would do?
- 'Dashboard'... a one-pager re my social-media workflow to promote a given EVENT.
- @IndyTimeline... a twitter account, whose profile-link goes to our consolidated EVENTS listing, using a simple Google Document, thus easily formatted for bookmarking on your smartphone so you'll have it at your fingertips all the time. @IndyTimeline is a great example of social media helping develop collaboration citywide.