Sunday, February 22, 2004

So much going on now in Indy -- so little time to type...

Our "Crossroads Connection" -- COLLABORATIVE e-newsweekly tells tons of it, so I won't repeat it here.

An interesting side note though -- I got two quick responses as the e-newsweekly went out. One from an office-guy in the national office of a significant ministry... taking me to task for emailing it to them without 'permission'. It's a ministry we've helped a ton over the years, and I'm awaiting his reconsideration before telling you which ministry it is.

But the second ministry is a mega-ministry here in Indy, writing me to tell us how great they think the collaborative e-newsletter is and what how important it is to help build connections like that.

Thanks God, for providing an encouragement like that at just the right time. And in the future, may I somehow figure out how to encourage many, without alienating any.

No comments: